- Use of multiple accounts per channel is not allowed.
- No spamming. We have ZERO TOLERANCE for spam and you will be disqualified
- Stakes may take up to one business day to be reflected on the leaderboard. Please be patient!
We reserve the right at any time during the Bounty, and without prior warning to:
- Update the rules
- Ban hunters from the Bounty for violation of these rules, or any other rules, e.g. the platform's own.
- Change stake/token allocations for each activity/category.
- Reward bonus stakes to hunters for good participation.
By signing up for our Bounty, you are accepting:
- This activity is in no way sponsored by Telegram, Twitter or Facebook.
- No alternative or cash prizes will be substituted.
- KYC will be required to redeem tokens.
- We will not recalculate the number of stakes you are eligible for if your number of followers changes during the program.
- You must still be in the group at the end of both phases of our Bounty campaign.
- Being banned or leaving the group will result in disqualification.
- No advertising of other projects allowed in the group or you will be banned.
- In order for questions to be counted for stakes, you must use #askbright.
- Questions should be limited to 5/day per registered hunter.
- Questions will be rewarded stakes for being on topic and overall thoughtfulness.
- Questions already covered in our FAQ at time of posting will not be eligible to receive stakes.
- Your Twitter account needs to have a minimum of 100 followers, with at least 85% of the total following verified as ‘real’ using TwitterAudit.
- The account must be at least 4 months old.
- Tweeted questions are limited to 3/day.
Valid tweets must:
- be on topic and be a thoughtful question
- contain the hashtag #askbright
- Only one Twitter account per person is allowed.
- Participants should only retweet posts from Bright that are under 2 weeks old.
- Hunters must be the owner/main user of the Facebook account used.
- Only one Facebook account per person is allowed.
- You must have at least 200 Facebook friends. The number of friends must be public.
- Participants should only share posts from Bright that are under 2 weeks old.
- Users referred must be legitimate and have completed the Sign-up & Verification using the referral URL.
Writers should familiarize themselves with the Bright white paper, technical papers and explainer video to help with messaging and storytelling.
To qualify, each article must:
- Be posted on platforms/websites with minimum 1500 daily visitors.
- Have 600 characters or more without spaces
- Contain a link to BrightNetwork.io and the Bright telegram group
- Be original content - no plagiarism
Content creators should familiarize themselves with the Bright white paper, technical papers and explainer video to help with messaging and storytelling.
To qualify, each creator must:
- Have at least 1500 subscribers on your YouTube or channel where you’re going to publish content.
- Produce a video a minimum of 3 minutes long.
- Contain links and mention BrightNetwork.io and the Bright telegram group
- Sound and video quality must be high, although webcam and smartphone videos are acceptable.
- Content must be unique and original.
- You must be a native speaker of the target language.
- You must have work experience as a translator in other bounty programs and provide references (links) on request.
- You must still be subscribed to the official Bright subreddit at the end of both phases of our Bounty campaign.
- Signature must be kept until the end of the program.
- A minimum of 10 meaningful posts per week must be made whilst the campaign is running. Spam will not count.
- Each post must contain at least 50 words and any replies be at least 20 words to be eligible.
- Accounts with negative trust ratings are not accepted.
Posts are qualified ONLY in the boards below:
- Alternate cryptocurrencies
- You must still be a subscriber to the official Bright YouTube channel at the end of both phases of our Bounty program.